Friday, July 08, 2005

Just came back not long ago
From SHAKEIT'S grandfathers wake.

PRESTY, PINKY, Carrie, Evan, Han Khee and I.
We get high on PEANUTS.
Yes, PEANUTS!

The Oh dear club has increased.
Started out with;
Carrie - Oh dear me!
SHAKEIT - Oh dear my!
Me - Oh dear ah!

AND NOW!
We have new members!
PINKY - Oh dear oh!
Han Khee - Oh dear bea!
Evan - Oh dear dear!

HAHA.
Anyone else interested to join?

Today was GOOD.
I actually paid attention during lessons.
I didnt fall alseep.
WOW.

Mrs Kunna didnt come.
Two free Geog periods.
And i actually spent it wisely,
doing my maths homework.
WOW. Hahah!

Alright.
My hair's NO longer wet anymore.
Time to go to bed.
I'm tired.

But before I leave,
just wanna say..
I LOVE YOU SHAKEIT! :D
____________________________________

Oh! And!
I've got photoblog, which i'd
just created earlier! :D
Will give you'll the add tmr.

NIGHT THEN.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home